A leader is anyone who can see a better future and rally people to reach it. Whether you’re trying to get your team on board, asking investors to fund you, or convincing customers to buy your product, your success depends on others’ support. Inspiring change takes creativity, tenacity, and very thoughtfuhttp://duarte.com/?page_id=27576&preview=truel communication.
In their forthcoming book, Illuminate, Nancy and Patti lay out a road-map to help leaders move people to embrace bold visions and carry them forward. If you’re a leader who’s trying to inspire people now or someone who wants to be a leader in the future, Illuminate will guide your own journey of transformation.
Inside you’ll find:
- Detailed descriptions of the 5 stages of transformation
- A proven toolkit for navigating your team through change of any scale
- 10 in-depth case studies on the world’s best-known brands
- Dozens of examples of effective speeches, stories, ceremonies, and symbols
- Powerful insights into movements incited by legendary leaders
Watch the Authors Discuss Illuminate
Co-authors Nancy Duarte and Patti Sanchez discuss the secrets of great leaders during times of change and their own journey of change while writing the book.
Nancy Duarte and Patti Sanchez share their experience of dividing, conquering, writing (and re-writing) the book.
Download a Slidedoc Overview
Get a sneak peek at the five stages of every transformation, the communication toolkit, and how a few of history’s greatest communicators transformed their organizations.